Best Practice Help Line
To schedule a call, please complete the Best Practice Help Line Request Form and return it via fax 1-918-712-5965.
- The Best Practices Help Line is a service that provides best practice consultation via the telephone or online conference on how to effectively manage employee relations and address day-to-day workplace incidents and concerns including:
- Responding to incidents of wrongdoing;
- Threats of litigation;
- Crisis management;
- Lowering exposure; and
- Other events that can occur in the workplace.
- Best practice advice focuses on:
- Risk management;
- Loss prevention; and
- Litigation avoidance.
- The Best Practice Help Line calls are scheduled during work hours from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Most calls can be scheduled on the same business day or within 24 hours of the receipt of the request.
- There is no limit to the amount of times a user may request a call or the time a caller is allotted.
- Help Line users must be able to provide proof of being an insured and must sign an acknowledgment form that states:
- Legal advice is not provided;
- The service is not for making claims; and
- The service does not replace the advice of an attorney in their jurisdiction.
Should you need further information, you can call 1-888-712-7668.